An account with us allows you online access to enroll in courses, view your registration history, update your address and more.
Welcome to the COEH Continuing Education Program
On-line Registration System
The Center for Occupational and Environmental Health has programs at three University of California campuses - Berkeley, San Francisco and Davis.
COEH is one of 18 regional Education and Research Centers designated by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
The Center's Continuing Education Program, located at the University of California Berkeley School of Public Health, offers a broad range of accredited courses for practicing health and safety professionals.
The program draws upon faculty from throughout the Center as well as nationally prominent guest instructors. Courses range from a few hours to a week in length. Attendees include physicians, nurses, occupational
hygienists, safety professionals, and other professionals interested in occupational health issues.
View and sign up for courses: Course List
Accepted Payment Methods
Payment is due at the time of registration. Your enrollment will not be confirmed until fees are paid in full.
• Visa and MasterCard: These are the only Credit cards accepted for payment either online or by phone. If you pay by credit card and your charge is declined, you are not officially enrolled. An email will be sent to notify the registrant of payment not authorized.
• Company or Personal Check: All checks need to be made payable to: UC Regents and mailed to: 50 University Hall, Office 738, Mailcode 7360, Berkeley, CA 94720-7360. A $35 Administrative fee will be assessed for returned checks.
• Attendance in a course is not allowed with an unpaid balance. Payment must be received in our office no later than 3 business days prior to the course start date. Payment may be accepted the day the course begins if prior approval from the program has been obtained.
• You are not officially enrolled until fees are paid in full. A confirmation of enrollment will be emailed once payment has been received, applied, and confirmed paid in full. Partial payments cannot be accepted.
• All fees are subject to change without notice. For the most current information, please visit our website. We post new as well as update the current information as soon as it becomes available.
Cancellation Policy - Read Before Registering
View the policy on the FAQ page
COEH is an approved provider of continuing education for the following groups:
COEH is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/ California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
COEH takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of the CME activities offered by our program.
COEH designates certain classes for the maximum AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM listed in the course description for each class.
This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
The COEH Continuing Education Program is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #12983.
Nurses may report the number of contact hours listed for each course.
Qualified Medical Evaluators
COEH is Provider #420, accredited by the California Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC)
Medical Unit to offer continuing education for Qualified Medical Evaluators. Please see individual course listings to see if QME credit hours are offered.
Certain courses will offer ABIH CM points. Please see individual course listings for approval numbers.
COEH Continuing Education Program offers courses that meet Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) criteria for COC points. Please check individual course listings for details.
Registered Environmental Health Specialists
COEH is authorized by the California Department of Public Health to accredit and provide continuing education courses for Registered Environmental Health Specialists (REHS). Please check individual course listings for details.
View/edit your personal information
View/edit your enrollment cart
View your registration history
View our FAQ page
Didn't find an answer? Contact Us
Looking for something specific? Visit the Site Map
Trouble with this site? Contact the Webmaster